Tuesday, January 24, 2012

7 Money Rules for Life by Mary Hunt

I thoroughly enjoyed this book.  It outlines 7 financial principles that, when applied as a whole, will help anyone discover a life of financial freedom.  I read this book with my computer (financial software) beside me, ready to make changes to the budget as needed.  It was SO good.

Hunt comes at some topics with a Christian perpective which, for other Christians is helpful, but which, for non-Christians could easily be ignored and the book could still be found helpful.  What I'm saying is that while this book does have Christian values, it is not an overtly Christian book.  It would be a valuable read for anyone.

I typically enjoy books of this nature (and this is no exception) but even someone who has no interest in financial topics - but who perhaps needs a few financial hints - would find this book an easy ready.  It explains the "rules" plainly and thoroughly so that anyone could easily see how they could apply them to their life.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who handles money in any way, whether they are up to their eyeballs in debt, or living paycheque to paycheque, or sailing through life without a second thought financially.  It is that good.
 
"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.  Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".  
(I was under no obligation to provide a positive review)

No comments:

Post a Comment