Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Days Like These by Kristian & Rachel Anderson

Such a good book!  I couldn't tear myself away from it, it was that good.  This is the story of Kristian Anderson's fight with cancer and the faith he has in God's healing power is remarkable.  It is an honest book, refreshingly so. At times I almost felt like I was reading Anderson's personal journal, or a writing that would be reserved for his family.  The choice to share it with the world provides encouragement for anyone who reads it.

This book is literally a man's walk through cancer, complete with raw emotion and life-giving scriptures that kept Kristian fighting throughout the battle. 

This book is touching and I would highly recommend it.  But I would also advise a box of tissues nearby...

This book was given to me through the Booksneeze program, though I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.


No comments:

Post a Comment